Minutes 6 Feb 2014

 

 * NEXT MEETING – 1st may - 7.30 pm at Bendrigg Lodge

 * Present - Geoff , Lydia, Paul, Myles, Ian, Geraldine, Chris, Tony,

* Sue Brighouse (Canoe Club Rep)

* Apologies: Chris Bell, Andrew, Joanne, Martin

ACTIONS

c/o from last time

Pete - Safety Boat Training - ? c/o

Martin – lease issue – c/o

Ian - Sea Cadets – boat left on jetty – Ian to contact

Bonfire- Ian to arrange 2nd March

Winch proposal on to website to solicit ideas

 

MATTERS ARISING

Andrew is on with Banks annual bid

Old Safety boat has been safely sold

Sport England – see later

Geoff – photo done

Bonfire – 2nd march – Ian to arrange

Newsletter done

Pete – Wheel clamp sorte

Cover – sorted but now away for repair and hopefully now back in situ

Safety Boat Training - ? c/o

Martin – lease issue – c/o

Sea Cadets – boat left on jetty – Ian to contact

 

WINDFARM update – got planning permission but has been called in and there is now to be a public enquiry.

GRANT update – Sport England – missed first deadline but …. Andrew not keen to be prime mover. AN Other should take it on – Paul willing to do so. Suggested project to install electric winch anchored in berth 1 for slipway. Free running cable. Perhaps on website solicit ideas and then approach partner fundraisers.

AOB

Myles away Jul/Aug so unable to be club boat “fixer” – Paul willing to take this on

WORKDAY – 10am March 2nd – strimming, weedkill, springclean,

(new cleaner very good)

DATE OF NEXT MEETING THURSDAY MAY 1ST 7.30PM at BENDRIGG LODGE

 

Login