MINUTES OF KILLINGTON SAILING ASSOCIATION
MEETING 2nd FEBRUARY
- Geoff Pardoe, Myles Ripley, Ian
Downs, Geraldine Downs, Pete Lawson, Rob Blair, Andrew King
Chris Bell, Shaw Brown, Cath
1/ Previous minutes agreed
2/ Matters arising
list for RIB - still to be done.
Rob agreed that he and Pete would achieve this by the next season
Trull absent therefore not sure whether or not he has done the rigging
guides, investigation into buying club 2 hander, and/or replacement windsurfer
mast. To be reminded/asked before
boat protocol to be put on website misunderstanding between Rob and Ian
had prevented this but will be done forthwith.
course Pete confirmed that he would be approaching the people on the list to
offer some dates in March.
Geoff had placed appropriate information with the cleaning materials in the
store. PAT testing had been organised with a person from Bendrigg.
Geoff had also placed an incident book in the kitchen.
book from Maurice Burns had been misplaced and Geoff sought any info
bin had not yet been sourced but Rob Blair offered to find one
Ian offered to lead the discussion in the AGM to decide whether or not to
allocate duties or rely on volunteers.
maintenance person still unresolved
reported that Paul and Lydia were willing to come on committee.
think tank Geoff invited ideas to put in front of the membership for the AGM
- More land Geoff will ask again of local farmer now that control
has passed to son.
- Anti-midge machine
- Septic tank probably wise to pay for a consultant to give us
- Kitchen taps need adjusting
- Pete Lawson suggested that we should adopt a mission statement eg
KSA seeks to encourage wind sports on Killington lake