KILLINGTON SAILING ASSOCIATION

    KSA COMMITTEE MEETING – prior to AGM

Thursday 4th Feb 2010

ACTION

Check if Ian has sent joining forms to QKS

Pete to get RIB serviced/valves replaced et al

Pete to propose some dates for RIB refresher course  

 Present -  Geoff , Paul, Lydia, Andrew, Pete, Myles ,  Martin

 Apologies: Chris Bell, Ian and Geraldine Downs, Paul Latham

  Actions required from last meeting–

Geoff to obtain new key press – installed and key inside – code as before

New laptop purchased/installed – still some door issues

BWB to be contacted ref tree lopping  - have been contacted but no response forthcoming- Andrew will chase again

Start Flagpole – no progress as yet but Martin will install on workday

Date of safety boat refresher course – not yet set

MATTERS ARISING

NIL

1/ AGM agenda – agreed

2/ Refurbishment news – Lovely new door now installed – seems much more substantial

-        Double Glazing – several units replaced – and windowsills refurbished

-        Crash door has external lock installed to avoid problem of lock out if door electronic system fails again

3/ QKS - nothing new heard since last email suggesting that they would join in the 2010 season - ?? Has Ian sent joining forms to them?

4/ Work day – new date discussed to be 14th March

            BUT>>>> since meeting date has gone back to original date of Feb 28th

5/ RIB issues – Pete agreed to get RIB serviced and valves sorted

-        presented a quote for a trailer for the RIB for 595 with jockey wheel/road trailer.  Approved by committee

-        Safety boat refresher boat course discussed and Pete to arrange some dates – committee reminded all present that ALL drivers should refresh every year since in reality few ever use it “in anger”

DATE OF NEXT MEETING THURSDAY 29th April 7.30PM at Bendrigg

            NEW VENUE – IN BENDRIGG NEW BUILDING

  back